[pianotech] Windows Vista- your comments?

Berley Firmin II firmin1 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 4 04:11:27 PDT 2009

I have had Vista pre-installed on my new computer since Vista was inaugurated. I have NO problems at all! Nothing. I keep my Norton Antivirus and Utilities updated and have Windows Update set to Automatic.
It all boils down, really now, admit it, to whether you like making Bill Gates richer or Steve Jobs.
If you are not computer savvy at all like me, Linux et al are unknowns.
Just my $.02.
Berley