[pianotech] Windows Vista- your comments?

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon May 4 15:16:19 PDT 2009

Berley,

You hit the key - "NEW" computer. Sure most "NEW" computers have no
problems.

However, as my sons' friend found out, a "NEW" computer with Vista CAN
BE LOCKED TO VISTA - PERIOD.

And that is what MS wants - EVERYBODY to BUY a NEW computer.

A lot of existing computers CAN'T HANDLE VISTA.

Cheers,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years