[pianotech] Piano low in Pitch

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano at juno.com
Sat May 9 18:36:35 MDT 2009

Yes list, I am a lurker.  I would suggest that leaving a piano a
half-step flat is in no way harmful, all the pressure is being reduced on
the plate and frame.  Please pay me my estimate fee for suggested
repairs, or pay for a pitch correction, needed to bring the piano up to
concert pitch.  Leaving the tyres on my car at 15 psi instead of 32 psi
is not harmful at all, unless I want to drive somewhere.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Bringing Harmony to Homes