[pianotech] Piano low in Pitch

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Sun May 10 07:09:19 MDT 2009

It sounds like the story (tone quality, doesn't sound like teachers, etc) I
or my wife, Pat, tell anyone calling around for a "price" on piano tuning.
I/we advise that if the piano has not seen service, and at least by a
qualified technician, it will need more than tuning. Most people/
prospective customers appreciate the information and schedule appointments.

Ken Gerler