[pianotech] Cheek Block removal question...

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Sat May 16 18:57:47 MDT 2009

Larry,
I hope by now you have solved the problem. I ran into this on a Story &
Clark made by Yamaha. When the piano was moved the movers "swapped" the legs
unknowingly. I looked at the legs an noted a hole in the rear of each leg.
Found a way to prop the piano and swapped the legs and was then able to
access the cheekblock hold-down screw accessible through that hole in the
leg.

Ken Gerler