[pianotech] vs profelt

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:24:39 MDT 2010

Tom,

I have only a couple of VS Profelt bushing "experiences." FWIW. They got
somewhat unsized. It has been a year since I did the treatment. The bushings
are better than they were to begin with, but not nearly as good as
rebushing.

I used the cauls designed for the same size pins. Perhaps using different
size cauls (as Barbara suggested) might work better.

--
JF