[pianotech] vs profelt

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 04:17:40 MDT 2010

Haven't found myself in the particular scenario you describe, but have used V S Profelt on somewhat worn key bushings, after a light steaming (and, in some cases, needling of compacted area a la Steve Brady's method), and followed by cauls of appropriate size overnight.  Overkill? maybe, but effective.

Alan Eder