[pianotech] FW: re: Rebushing keys, was ...VS Profelt

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Apr 2 14:24:19 MDT 2010

My personal best is 1.75 hrs.  but I avg 2 hrs, so that's about right. It
depends on how stubborn the old bushings come out the afternoon before the
new ones go in allowing for drying time with the proper mortise sizing
cauls, etc....Now, if there is something really cool happening on my
iTunes, I take longer so as to listen! :>)

Happy Easter all you Easterer's !  I will enjoy my last day off until May
3rd!!

Paul

[pianotech] FW: re: Rebushing keys, was ...VS Profelt

OOPS! Hit the wrong key.
The average Tech should be able to rebush a set of keys in, around, two
hours fyi.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police