[pianotech] removing magic marker

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 5 13:52:44 MDT 2010

Marshall...

This could turn into YOUR problem.   This is not an easy thing to do with perfect eye sight...I don't recommend sanding!   If you can't remove it with a chemical, I'd let them know all you can about what's involved if they want to go through with sanding.   Probably the marking is on the surface because it is plastic.   Seems to me we went over this before...I remember Goop?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044