[pianotech] Initial pinblock torque, was Pinblock expensive experiment

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Apr 8 16:50:18 MDT 2010

Priceless info. Especially the varnish vs dry. Can you give us a protocol on
that?

What kind of varnish? Will any ole brand from Menard's do?
Do you just use a Q-Tip and swab the hole immediately before inserting the
pin?

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802