[pianotech] Kawai Decorator Console 504

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:34:52 MDT 2010

It's hard to tell with a piano like that. Sometimes the buyer and seller can
split the cost of a tuning to at least get it up to pitch and see how it
sounds.

If its got a beefy enough plate the backposts may not be necessary. If it
meets the clients needs and the price is right, it could be a reasonable
choice for someone starting out.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter