[pianotech] Kawai Decorator Console 504

William R. Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Apr 9 09:41:03 MDT 2010

I tend to like the Kawai consoles for what they are (a console).  I
also Agree with Ryan on the backpost issue.  Schimmel pianos have no
backposts and are very nice, substantial and stable pianos. Why do you
say the SB/Ribs/Bridge are "flimsy?"  In other words, how didyou
assess that?  Just curious, not picking on you.   ;-)

William R. Monroe