[pianotech] tool cases

pianofritz50 at aol.com pianofritz50 at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 15:06:53 MDT 2010

I will witness for David's lightweight carrier...

I worked for Hewlett Packard for over 30 years, dragging around their electronics test equipment and workstations...  about 20 years ago, I got the version of this unit that did NOT have the extra set of small wheels.  I can't imagine how many tons of stuff I've dragged around w/ this.

It's very easy to fold into a compact unit to throw into your trunk.

At one time, I had so much weight (old 25" CRT monitor, workstation, large disk drive, and heavy books) that the wheels actually permanently bowed..

and yet, after retirement, I still use it at the "bookmobile" for our 3 boxes of books/DVDs/CDs/VHSs for our St Louis Chapter.

If you have lots to carry, it's great... and its much more stable w/ the extra 2 small wheels.

Bill Fritz, St Louis