[pianotech] Pully keys

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:38:27 MDT 2010

There is so much mumbo-jumbo to wade through... When I did my first key
re-proportion job I made new quarter sawn maple shoes.  I got no end of
blabbering from experienced techs warning that they would click and make
noises.

They didn't make noise, but  it sure  made me second guess what I was
doing.  JD, in your experience do these  harder balance holes tend to
make a racket?

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio