[pianotech] Clean up ivory stains

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 20 12:44:50 MDT 2010

I had forgotten the name, hydrogen peroxide.
Most places just carry the 3%, but 30% is what is needed, with sunlight.
I didn't know about getting it at a health food store.
I think the last time I checked on availability, by drug store said
they would have to order it in.
So someone on the list said a hairdresser had a similar acting stuff,
and was more available.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia