[pianotech] advertising

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:32:47 MDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the ideas advice help encouragement etc. I sure appreciate them.  I'm going to advertise in my father's church bulletin in the near future as soon as I get some bills caught up.  The ad will appear week after week.  they want to sell me on a larger ad, but I told them a small ad will be enough, and for $8 a week, that's not too bad.  I'm definitely going to bet a sign on the back window of our vehicle.  As for flyers, that's a tough game now.  One of our townships requires people to pay $100 a day for each person passing out a flyers, which have to be approved first. Just as I'm writing this my phone rings.  One of our other town ships called back and stated the same information $100 a day.  So my word to anyone out there wanting to put up flyers, check your townships if your municipality is set up that way.  You don't want to get a fine.  Well  Have a great day everyone. back to the phones "Hello I'm Marshall Gisondi from Marshall's Piano Service..." "Oh yes I've been wanting my piano tuned!  Can you tune it tomorrow?" :

"No I'll tune it to A-440." :-)

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service