[pianotech] Don't be harsh - like that's going to happen!

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:39:32 MDT 2010

>Dude, don't be harsh.

Zeno - You'd have as much luck telling the Pope to get a snake tattoo on his
forehead. People are who they are.

Sometimes when I read the insulting comments being hurled back and forth
between posters, I'm reminded of my years teaching when you would hear the
words CHICK FIGHT! being shouted in the alleyway outside the school. You
always knew it was going to be messy, but interesting.  Chuck