[pianotech] Vesey Player info

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Dec 1 19:01:37 MST 2010

Greetings,

I have an evaluation tomorrow of a player piano (player parts have been removed many years ago) that has the name "Vesey" and a serial number of 154005.

It belonged to the client's grandmother and has tremendous sentimental value to the client.  Her grandmother had quit high school to work and buy this piano to support her brother's vaudeville act and had received a lot of use.

Anyway, the client inherited this piano and would like to "fix it up" and tune it. She is looking for any information (age, manufactured, etc.) that she can find.  She believes it is from the Memphis area.

I looked in the Pierce Piano Atlas (12th edition) and the name isn't even in there. I found some references on a google search to talks with Baldwin, but this company's name isn't listed with Baldwin. Other than a few hits here and there, there isn't much info I can find...

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC