[pianotech] New RCT for sale

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Dec 1 19:02:53 MST 2010

On 12/01/2010 07:11 PM, Glenn wrote:

> Hi guys.  Still selling my new RCT.  I'm trying to get it sold within the 30 days so registration is cheap, if the
> buyer wants to register.  I might be mistaken and the 30 day timer might start when I sell it but just to be safe . .
> . anyway, isn't anyone looking for a new RCT?  $900 insured shipped in the US.  Latest Windows 7 version.  I need to
> move this.  Contact me through the list or email glenn997 at hotmail.com <mailto:glenn997 at hotmail.com>.  I have
> references.  Thanks, Glenn.

I could be completely of base here but my gut reaction says that it may not be RCT but all the rest of - windows -
software that has to be bought - OVER AGAIN - if you are still on XP.

Most existing XP programs have problems running on Win 7.

My 2 cents,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 10 years