[pianotech] Vesey Player info

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Wed Dec 1 22:46:36 MST 2010

Rob, listen to Ron.  As a musician bringing joy to people, grandma would be horrified at the idea of her great grandchildren trying to show their musicality on a broken down instrument.  Don't let sentimental value supersede grandma's love of music. Her legacy is good music, not a piano. Suggest that your client pass that on.
     ---Tom Gorley

On Dec 1, 2010, at 7:55 PM, Ron Nossaman wrote