[pianotech] Vesey Player info

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Dec 2 00:36:00 MST 2010

Thanks, Tom.  I really like your statement about her legacy.  I hope you don't mind if I use that tomorrow!  :-)

Honestly, the crux of the matter is about the music.  I should encourage her to do what I do with all my kids' school projects.  I take a nice photo of my girls with their projects and then email it to them.  Then the project goes in the dumpster.  They kind of like that process now.  Gives them a good excuse to get rid of it, too!

So a nice photo of the piano, framed with a picture her grandma and she'd have a nice memorial... Light a candle on either side and you're set!

Regards,

Rob McCall