[pianotech] Flight Case Yuk!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 09:17:30 MST 2010

Terry,
But, I'm wondering what kind of foam. I certainly don't want to put the same kind back in. Perhaps there are better foams or "padding" that would be available? I've done the "scraping" and Vacuuming, etc.! What a mess! I'll be going to the "Foam Store" soon and would like to have some more info.
Regards,'
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police