[pianotech] New info on Promos from Chuck Behm

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Thu Dec 2 09:09:57 MST 2010

Hi Chuck,
Hammer filing

Mother Goose Preferred Pianos
208 278 5257
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chuck Behm
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:33 AM
  Subject: [pianotech] New info on Promos from Chuck Behm

  Dear technicians - I've now have the first 3 promos up and running and ready to be personalized.

  1. Bridle Strap Promo (Why My Piano Needs New Bridle Straps)
  2. Hammer Filing Promo (Why the Hammers on My Piano Need Filing)
  3. Ivory Keyset Promo (Is an Ivory Keytop Restoration Job Practical (or even Possible) for My Piano?)

  If you are curious about how these would look set up for you, here's an offer you might be interested in. Take your pick of the above topics, drop me a note with your choice, and I'll print out a personalized copy for you to keep and use - no charge. If you would like to subscribe, fine - if not, fine as well.

  All I would need is your contact information as you would like it printed on the cover page - business name, name, address, phone number/s, email address, website - that sort of thing. Send the info, along with your choice of topics for your freebie, and I'll have it back to you right away.

  Subscribers so far seem to think these will be a good tool to build sales. Hopefully, you will too. Thanks, Chuck