[pianotech] S&S grand action braclkets

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 16:48:51 MST 2010

Have the S&S action brackets had the same on center location of the
three broached holes since they started with the brass rail system, or
has it changed at all.

I'm not referring to the size of the broach, but rather just to the
"on-center" location of that hole. Note, my interest is in the geometry
of the bracket itself, tutti-sole, outside the piano, not in its
installed/ rotated position on the key frame... just the raw brackets
and their hole locations.

Also, are the Hamburg "on-center " locations the same as NY or different?

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com