[pianotech] Aeolian piano

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 14:51:06 MST 2010

Hi Everyone,
Thanks so much for your responses.  The reason I asked if this piano required any special skills was due to the word "pick up"  To me that has some sort of an electronic sound, so I wasn't sure if that meant I had to disconnect something first to get into the string area.  The person hasn't written back yet, but I'll let you guys know how the tuning went as soon as they respond and we get that tuned.  Wow 2 string unisons. I've seen pianos like this, cuts way down on time but man the tone is terrible.  Have a good night everyone.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com