[pianotech] fees

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 23:07:38 MST 2010

Geoff said: "
"A real good resource is a survey PTG took of its members in 2006. Yes, fees
are included. Yes, it's outdated but it's not that far out of touch that the
information is no longer useful and educational. In fact there is a lot of
useful information in this survey for, and about, PTG members both old and
new. It is available to PTG members only.
Go to PTG.org and log in to the members only section. Go to Resources then
click on Forms and Documents. Select item #4 under Other Documents.

And just to make it clear just how much we need to avoid actually discussing
the subject of pricing, the PTG Antitrust Policy can be found as item #1,
also under Other Documents."

-- G,
I have a feeling the inquirer is not a member of PTG and is basically a beginner. The above wouldn't be of much help since he can't access it.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police