[pianotech] Item found inside pianos

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Dec 16 19:23:31 MST 2010

One time I was clowning around for my kids. We had a little trampoline in
the basement, and a drop ceiling. I (intentionally) bounced high enough to
bump a ceiling tile. It kinda hurt, because I hadn't thought about the
joists close above... my head didn't break, but the tile did and $200 in
$20's came raining out of the ceiling!!

I thought about returning it to the people I'd bought the house from, but I
had no way of knowing who had hidden it from whom, so I decided to keep the
peace AND the money! (And legally, since it was my house, it was my money...
if I found $200 in a customer's piano I would surely return it...)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN