[pianotech] New RCT for sale

Glenn rockymtn at skybeam.com
Sun Dec 19 23:35:39 MST 2010

Hi guys.  Still selling my new RCT.  I found out this is not only the latest
Windows 7 version but it's Mac as well!  I also found out that the 30 day
timer for the cheaper registration (if you even want to register - you don't
have to) starts when you buy it from ME, not when I bought it.  All of that
was confirmed with Dean. Price drop to $800 insured shipped in the US. .  I
need to move this.  Contact me through the list or email
glenn997 at hotmail.com.  I have references.  Thanks, Glenn.