[pianotech] Overseas shipping to USA & Ivory issues.

Victor Belanger vbela at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 20 06:09:24 MST 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions from a client. She has a Bosendorfer 6' that
has interest to ship to here from England. Would anybody have any idea
of a ball park figure of cost? She is trying to weigh wether it is
worth the cost.
The other question I have is what is the situation with ivories? I
would guess that this instrument has ivories (from the late 70's). Is
it still that documented papers from the origination of where the
ivories hve been purchased, and where has the elephant was killed?

Thank a lot.

Victor Belanger
Belmont, MA