[pianotech] my best to all

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Dec 24 09:37:53 MST 2010

Holiday Greetings!

In searching for thoughts to send you all, some way to gift-wrap the light, love and well being I wish my treasured colleagues at this time, I came across these words:

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

You say grace before meals.  All right.  But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.  ~G.K. Chesterton

Love and best wishes for now and the New Year,

David Andersen
www.davidandersenpianos.com