[pianotech] my best to all

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Fri Dec 24 12:31:09 MST 2010

Thank you, David, for the beautiful quotes.  Thanks, Duaine, that was great.  I loved it.
    I wish to echo the thoughts of someone else, earlier, when he (and I) say many thanks to all on this list who have shared their expertise so freely.
    May all have a blessed holiday season, however you celebrate it.  And, Dale, Merry Christmas to you, and all who share  the reason for the season.  I won't apologize, either.

Clark A. Sprague, RPT
csprague4 at woh.rr.com