[pianotech] my best to all

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 17:37:26 MST 2010

 Dude
 GK Chesterton. A great gospel preacher. Beautiful quotes all
  Dale

You say   grace before meals.  All   right.  But I say grace before the concert and the   opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a   book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing,   walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the   ink.  ~G.K. Chesterton

Love and   best wishes for now and the New Year,

David   Andersen

www.davidandersenpianos.com