[pianotech] How does fog freeze?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 24 20:42:50 MST 2010

Very COOL pictures David!!! Pun intended!  I've never seen frozen "fog."
Really.  Not that I can remember anyway.   Didn't know it was possible.
Either that or, I'm just being BS'ED right now and I'm falling for it!!!  J

Scotty and I are friends.  I started out to harass him a bit like he does to
me but then this became interesting!

Jer