[pianotech] Dampers in the high treble/more volume, was middle pedal

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 28 08:43:45 MST 2010

I had an elderly woman who complained about the ringing in her Baldwin baby
grand.  It drove her nuts.  (She had hearing aids).  So, I cut a piece of
felt to cover the speaking length of all the treble wires.  That worked.
You get the attack and little sustain.  She was happy.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego