[pianotech] $450, 000 Salaries For Stagehands

Glenn rockymtn at skybeam.com
Tue Dec 28 12:25:00 MST 2010

I myself used to be an IATSE Local 1 stagehand.  It was back in the 80's but I'm sure there's more to the story that you're not hearing.  I made decent money but nothing newsworthy.  Don't forget, we're talking about the media here . . . the same media where the outlet that claims to tell the most truth is the worst offender of them all!  This is just like that story about Air Traffic Controllers in Spain making 800,000 euros a year.  Don't believe everything you hear.