[pianotech] Early 1900's Weber Player Grand

Jon Page jonpage at pianocapecod.com
Thu Dec 30 04:40:11 MST 2010

With the state if the player market I'd say that they'd be hard pressed
to give it away. If it's a DuoArt then the unit would be salvaged from it
for retrofitting into another more upscale make. I don't know if being
a foot pumper is a benefit but that unit alone is probably sought by
one or two people who are not willing to pay much for it.

They could probably get as much if not more for the bench :-)
--

Regards,

Jon Page