[pianotech] year so far

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Dec 30 18:59:46 MST 2010

Hi James,

I just looked at 2010 vs. 2009 and my gross income and net profit are both up nearly 145%!

Of course, only being in business for 2 years might have something to do with it.  :-)  At least it's headed in the right direction!

Regards and Congrats,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com