[pianotech] Velcro Field Forever

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 05:50:14 MST 2010

>I use a 1" strip of "Velcro". A 1" square sticks under the fold of the fall
at the bass end, a 1" square is stuck in the plate area. I then cut a strip
to fit tightly between the the 2 squares. It also comes in colors to match
the piano. Easily removed and nothing shows. Installs in one minute and at
no cost as I have a field of Velcro growing nearby.
Carlos Ralon, RPT<

Hi Carlos - I'm thinking this would be really handy under your ship piano,
to keep it from rolling from side to side during rough weather.
Next time I'm out your way, if I bring my machete could I chop a basket of
Velcro for my own use?
Thanks, and have a great New Year!  Chuck Behm