[pianotech] Fallboard Retainer Device (Steve) -REALLY OT!

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 31 07:48:01 MST 2010

Conrad,

You made my day!

br

----- Original Message -----
From: "Conrad Hoffsommer" <choffsommer at hotmail.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 6:46:10 AM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Fallboard Retainer Device (Steve) -REALLY OT!

Carlos, you got me going...

> What a beautiful scene...

With apologies to Mel Torme and roasting chestnuts...

Naugas grazing in a Velcro field,
Corfam hanging from the trees.
Brambach rims growing flow'rs in the spring,
and Kimball lifetime guarantees.

Everybody knows a Winter is a P S O,
Steinway sound encircles all.
Centered peds on some grands are just show,
And wintertime makes pitches fall.

We know that discord is not good,
And out of tune pianos jar the neighborhood.
But when we do our job the best we can,
We turn a skeptic client to a lifelong fan.

And so we twist and turn and settle strings,
To make sweet harmonies ring true.
Although you'll remove fuzzy stuff and lost rings,
Happy tunings to you.

Conrad