[pianotech] hearing - earplugs while tuning

allan at sutton.net allan at sutton.net
Mon Jan 4 09:08:48 MST 2010

I would like to know about Dianne Hoffstetter's ones but what I use are
those made by Etymotic Research specifically for musical applications.

I buy many sets so I never am without, and I can give a pair to a musician
or tuner friend.

Buy online: http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er20.aspx

Cheap, comfortable (2 sizes now!), good protection, lets you hear
everything. I love them.

Allan Sutton
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com