[pianotech] Best way to change touch on Yamaha Grand

Joseph Alkana josephspiano at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 16:42:26 MST 2010

Of course. My question is can it be expressed as a percentage of change as
other benefits of modification are? I.e., you change the action ratio and
you change the work output by a calculated percentage. Could one ultimately
say, then, if you do "x" to this action in terms of weight (mass) reduction
you can always expect x% reduction in sliding friction?

Joseph Alkana

  _____