[pianotech] Best way to change touch on Yamaha Grand

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 6 19:19:18 MST 2010

You lift each key and put a tiny dab of glue on the hammer side of the balance pin hole and set back down on the punching.  When done, go back and cut the punching across at the back of the balance rail hole.   Put the key back on and proceed until done...at least that seems like a good method...I haven't done it yet...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044