[pianotech] Business car in Iowa winter

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:31:09 MST 2010

Hi List - For those of you in the southern states who are feeling grumpy
about the weather being a bit chilly, have a look at the attachment (if it
opens - I'm not quite sure how to send a photo yet). After working on a shop
project for several days, I decided I needed to get out on the road to do a
bit of tuning. The photo shows what awaited me when I went out back to start
up my business car.

The black spot in the center of the mound, by the way, is the side mirror.
Note also that it's still snowing.

Think warm thoughts.  Chuck