[pianotech] rock solid for how long?

Brian Trout brian_trout at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:34:26 MST 2010

Just outta curiosity, does this piano have a well maintained climate control system onboard?

I had a church piano years ago (nice Kawai) that they installed a full humidifier/dehumidifier system on and kept after it religiously (pardon the pun).  It turned into a wonderful piano to tune as it was rarely very far off seasonally and gave me pause to consider whether it really needed tuned again when listening six months after it's last tuning.  I'm fussy.  It really was that good.  Also, as a FWIW, the piano was closed and covered when not in use, dunno if that may have been a contributing factor.

Good luck,

Brian