[pianotech] PUNCHING TRICK ???

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:09:40 MST 2010

Barbara, I'm with you on this. If you going to go through the work of doing this, I think you should make it worth the effort. We always address the friction problems first, but if more is needed, you've got to do something that has more effect than 1 gram.

This is very effective and I'm in the process of doing this on a piano right now. I couldn't agree with you more, the gluing keeps the felt in the exact position to do the most good. I just tack it, makes it very easily to removed if you need to reverse the process.

Al -
High Point, NC