[pianotech] Action Ratio sidebar

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 13:45:49 MST 2010

Will:

This is a real practical application of what would otherwise be more
theoretical than anything else (no less interesting, but daunting to those who
are not used to the lever arm analysis and action ratio concept).

I will look forward to what you experience in real regulation as you do
this. Please let us know.

Paul

In a message dated 1/7/2010 10:26:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,