[pianotech] Best way to change touch on Yamaha Grand

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 15:15:52 MST 2010

Just got home. Thanks, Al for jumping in. I haven't cut the punchings at an angle, but that sounds like a good idea (nit-pickers R us). Maybe I'll get to a picture, but golly, it's Friday afternoon and I'm pooped. David Stanwood is writing an article for the Piano Technicians Journal about all this and I'm sure he'll take some great pictures and bring up points I've never thought of. It was David's writing about half punchings on this list that caught my attention some years ago.

Patrick,I really like the Mouse & Moth Accelerated Action Response. That's great! :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois