[pianotech] Ethics of prop sticks

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Jan 9 08:17:31 MST 2010

Ron, thank you for that delightfully vivid response! In point of fact, I
was smashed out of my head on lack of Ovaltine.....

I love your oxymoron, "flagrantly insipid".

Surely we are all allowed a little qualm or two, the odd moment of
self-doubt?  I am emboldened by everyone's robust and helpful responses,
to do as I see fit! Yippee!

David Boyce