[pianotech] Ethics of prop sticks.

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sat Jan 9 11:59:05 MST 2010

I watched how 3 stooge hands rolled a S & S "D" in front of an
orchestra, almost running the treble wheel off the stage, then putting
the lid on the short stick socket.

I have a similar reaction to how people display a grand piano for sale
on a Craig's List ad - raised lid but front lid not folded back.

Tom Cole