[pianotech] Cleaning and Polishing Brass Pedals & Face Plate, etc.

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Sun Jan 10 15:44:05 MST 2010

Wow!  Thank you, Mark.  Much appreciated.  I am not a rebuilder per se, and
don¹t do a whole lot of brass cleaning--the occasional pedal stuff
mostly‹but certainly will try this, since the hand buffing thing takes too
much time and energy, especially compared to what you describe.  Thank you.

Paul Milesi, RPT
Washington, DC
(202) 667-3136
E-mail:  paul at pmpiano.com